Nantucket JW ORIGINAL PENDANT COIN
The famous Gray Lady, our favorite summer Island destination 30 miles out to sea. Nantucket, a tiny, isolated island off Cape Cod, Massachusetts holds our favorite beaches, restaurants, shopping and people. There is something about the feeling on ACK in the summer - it is open and happy; sunny in every sense of the word. The town was a whaling hub in the 1800's and those regal whales inspired our design. Meet you at the lighthouse. Meet you at Cisco to surf the waves. Meet you at Cru for oysters and herbs frites. Meet you at the Chicken Box for a whole lot of fun. Meet you in Nantucket.
- Coin pendant made of sterling silver dipped in 14k gold, measuring 1.2" in diameter.
- Weight: 13.6 grams
- DOUBLE SIDED: Whales, shells, and ACK engraving on one side, Nantucket coordinates inscription on the other. Wear either way!
- Includes your choice of one of the following:
- 18" Adjustable Drawn Link Chain,
- 32" Mini Twist Link Gold Plated Chain
Coin pendant bail (loop that attached the pendant to a chain) will fit a wide variety of chains.